Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ok-it is too hot to be November! Sunday, Nov. 9 my husband and I will celebrate 17 years of marriage. I will have to say that it really does seem like yesterday that I saw him on the campus of Delta State University and thought, "OOh-he's a cutie!" Who would have thought 21 years later...I love him more than life itself. Not to say that we don't have our tough days. Those usually come when I choose to turn into my 'moody' self-imagine that. One thing that he has taught me over these years together is to communicate-communicate-communicate. I come from a family where that didn't happen all that much, so I've been a real slow learner, but he's never given up on me. good night-except for it's already tomorrow-1:14am!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

17 years??! No way! It DOES just seem like yesterday when I was attending your wedding. Happy Anniversary! May you two have many, many more.

Lindsey said...

What a reason to celebrate! Your marriage has been and will continue to be a wonderful example for many. Thanking the Lord for you and Mr. Scooter today.