Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hellloooo


Hi there bloggy fans! I just thought I would take over Teresa's blog for the day since she hasn't posted in over a week. I know you guys are on the edge of your chairs wondering what is happening at their house:) I'll take up for her and say that Thanksgiving, new puppy, traveling all over 2 states in 6 days, basketball practices, school, playdates, oh and crate training the little ankle biter is enough to drive any mom insane, but at least she can do is post right? We'll give her a break:) Until then, I'll pop up here and there and give you updates on them. After all, what are sisters for right??

Teresa!! I love you so much!! You are the best big sister and I MISS you so much. I miss seeing y'all come by my house and I miss the girls running to my door and I miss hearing you sing in church and I just miss y'all!! I love you and will see you at Christmas!!

huggs and kisses to y'all!!

E.E.

No comments: